A. Saves time and labor.
1. Disposed every 500 lbs. versus cleaning regular
filters after every load.
a. Lower labor costs.
2. Workers prefer the convenience of disposables.
a. Quick and clean process.
B. Reduces exposure to solvent and dust.
1. Prevents airborne solvent laden dust.
a. Healthier plant environment.
2. Lowers solvent emissions from lint trap.
a. Helps comply with solvent exposure levels.
3. Reduces dust buildup on equipment.
a. Cleaner plant environment.
A. Completely dries garments.
1. Improves solvent extraction from garments.
a. Produces virtually odorless garments.
2. Eliminates extra drying time.
a. Saves energy costs and production time.
B. Decreases drying time.
1. Reduces energy consumption.
a. Saves energy costs.
2. Allows additional production.
a. Increases production output.